Peoples Telephone Cooperative, Inc. is preparing to break ground on a USDA ReConnect fiber project that will deploy broadband in an unserved area of Wood County east of the Wood County Airport.
Read the full press release HERE.
1. All SBA disaster loans made in calendar year 2020, including COVID-19 EIDL, will have a first payment due date extended from 12-months to 24-months from the date of the note.
2. All SBA disaster loans made in calendar year 2021, including COVID-19 EIDL, will have a first payment due date extended from 12-months to 18-months from the date of the note.
3. Existing SBA disaster loans approved prior to 2020 in regular servicing status as of March 1, 2020, received an automatic deferment of principal and interest payments through December 31, 2020. This initial deferment period was subsequently extended through March 31, 2021. An additional 12-month deferment of principal and interest payments will be automatically granted to these borrowers.
4. Borrowers will resume their regular payment schedule with the payment immediately preceding March 31, 2022, unless the borrower voluntarily continues to make payments while on deferment.
5. It is important to note that the interest will continue to accrue on the outstanding balance of the loan throughout the duration of the deferment.
****Interest will continue to accumulate on all EIDL & Current Disaster Loans during the deferment period.****
Is your business still feeling the effects of COVID-19 and the subsequent economic hardship?
Have you received federal aid, but it hasn't quite been enough?
We want to know how to best serve you and your business as we continue to navigate these trying times.
Your responses will be reviewed by our Executive Committee to best determine legislative priorities and future WCEDC programs.